These guides are just so great that I just have to repost them.
First posted at http://community.office365.com/en-us/blogs/office_365_community_blog/archive/2014/01/10/common-mailbox-folder-sharing-scenarios-guided-walkthroughs-now-available.aspx and http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/archive/2014/01/09/common-mailbox-folder-sharing-scenarios-guided-walkthroughs-now-available.aspx
They all address some of the most frequent asked questions I get when it comes to features in Office 365 and Exchange Online. Happy reading 🙂
- Sharing calendar and contacts in Office 365
- Setting up a mailbox that multiple users can access and use in Office 365
- Sending email from another person’s mailbox or from a group in Office 365
- Accessing other people’s mailboxes in Office 365
- Creating and managing resource mailboxes (conference rooms/equipment) in Office 365